Annette & Vizsla Tucker
A
Personally, I think it takes a lot of time & energy to create a good media experience. Twitter was a follow & observe for me, except for the doggos. I can’t even imagine being on multiple sites unless you are a journalist or personality.
01:52 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Kelly Alleyn
A
In response to Annette & Vizsla Tucker.
Hi, from Tommy. :)
01:54 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Annette & Vizsla Tucker
A
In response to Kelly Alleyn.
Dexter.
01:57 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Kelly Alleyn
A
Beautiful. Dexter is more like one of our previous Vizslas.
02:07 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Annette & Vizsla Tucker
A
Thanks. Love the ginger faces.
Tucker will be 8 on the 18th.
I’ve had 4 and also German Shorthairs. I love them all but I don’t think I’ll be able to do another puppy. They’re asking $4,000 for puppies from my breeder.
03:02 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Kelly Alleyn
A
We don't know how old Tommy is. He was abandoned in Dunkirk, found as a skeleton. We adopted him 8 years ago, I suspect he's probably 12-13. Fell in love with Vizslas the first time I saw one. Somebody asked what they looked like. I said reddish brown, all over. Short hair. Eyes to melt your soul.
01:33 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Annette & Vizsla Tucker
A
I can’t imagine abandoning a pup. He’s a lucky boy now.
01:35 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Kelly Alleyn
A
Gun dogs don't always have the best life in France. Too many spend most of their lives in pens, only going out when there's a shoot. We'll never know why he was abandoned. The owner was charged with maltreatment, but there was no punishment.
02:44 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Annette & Vizsla Tucker
A
I did not know that. I suppose that happens here too. Some Vizslas like other gun dogs don’t have the instinct-none of mine were interested. They were lover boys. ❤️
04:12 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Kelly Alleyn
A
Absolutely. They have no kill instinct. I remember one of ours, years ago, picked up a butterfly, opened his mouth and watched if fly away, wagging his tail. :)
03:18 AM - Jul 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}