Marie Jamison
A
Keep this in mind while happily downloading #Threads Zuckerburg made billions allowing unchecked political ads on Facebook. Please believe the propaganda will eventually be woven into your #instathreads . Stop blinding following billionaires.
Tristan Snell @tristansnell
Remember, Zuck reportedly met Trump secretly in 2019 and struck an under the table deal — Facebook would not deplatform Trump and his followers, and Trump would lay off regulating or taking enforcement actions against Facebook.

He is not a friend to democracy. None of them are.
09:02 AM - Jul 07, 2023
03:52 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Grumpy Introvert
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
"Stop blindly following billionaires"
Sound advice
11:15 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Rebecca Segers
A
Oh believe me I have no intention of being on threads. Also uninstalled Facebook and Instagram from my phone.
09:48 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Larry B
A
Agreed. I am patiently waiting as Spoutible continues to build out… an improve on what the bird app was… before the billionaire broke it.
06:48 PM - Jul 07, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
NO wE wiLL NoT bOosT PoliTiCs iN yOuR fEeD but Hey check out all these political ads we’re splashing all over every time you click on anything whoowhoot!
04:49 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Whale World! Party Time! Excellent!
A
Thanks for letting me know that no, it's not safe to get back into FB or any other Meta product.
04:39 PM - Jul 07, 2023
CharleneEllen
A
Me and Zuck and Elon don’t hang out. THAT RIGHT THERE should be the warning alarm. If they don’t care about The Luckiest Gal in the Galaxy they don’t care about anyone. Just sayin’. 😂😎
Don’t seek quantity. Embrace quality in followers.🌟☮️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈
04:10 PM - Jul 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}