✨Witchy Woman✨
A
thread 1/2
BREAKING PSA!!!!!!

Someone put together a google doc of 150 gynecologists that will tie your tubes without asking if you have kids, your marital status and no matter your age. Its sorted into alphabetical order by state.

This is pretty major as most doctors won't do this for women
06:39 PM - Jul 07, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
yes I've been trying for over 20yrs and they won't do it for me as I am single and "maybe one day you get married and he wants kids" so my body is subject to the whims of an imaginary male
In response to Bev Turner.
06:53 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Jan| יעל Loose Joints
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
That is so f’d up. I had no trouble getting mine tied at 36. All my gynos and surgeons were women.
07:12 AM - Jul 10, 2023

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
EXACTLY!! like hello?!?
04:42 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Mary ♿ Cairns
A
I was told the same thing. I countered with I have a hereditary degenerative neuromuscular disease that is extremely painful. I didn't want to pass that on. My dad had it and passed it to 3 of his 4 kids. Both sisters have it and passed it to 1 out of 3. So far each sister has 1 gkid with it.
08:24 PM - Jul 07, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Mary ♿ Cairns.
when they said no I ur too young I asked if I was too young to have a bay. The OB said not at all. I then asked why I was old enough to be responsible for a whole other life but not old enough to be responsible for my own body. she just left the room.

yea that's what I thought 🙄
08:36 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Oh my gawd!!!! Nothing seems to change much! Had trouble finding an OB/GYN that would do it, this after our third. It's insane!
06:55 PM - Jul 07, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Bev Turner.
at this point now they're just like "you may as well wait for menopause" yeah no shit but thanks for making me pay out of pocket for a lifetime of birth control when I knew by age 5 I wasn't gonna have any kids. Grrrrr.
06:56 PM - Jul 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}