Christopher Bouzy
A
You can have multiple accounts now, and we exploring the best way to allow you to switch between accounts.
Chevin Stone, M.Ed @csstone1161
yanno what would be cool @cbouzy ? If we could have more than one account here.... like a personal account AND a professional account and we can move between them effortlessly. just a suggestion.
07:31 PM - Jul 07, 2023
07:44 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
A very cool feature I dont have a need for personally, but will be a godsend for many people. Also a feature some were waiting for before transferring here from Xitter. Excellent work once again, I cant wait to see what's next, it seems like features are added almost daily, or weekly at least!
07:46 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:13 PM - Jul 13, 2023
daní ᱬ
A
09:21 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
This is a long neglected area of social media-- instead of creating multiple accounts (I once had 4 twitter accounts) being able to have sub-accounts to represent a business, a parody, or other sub-section of your life would be helpful-- as would having sub-account ownership be transparent.
08:36 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Curtis Johnson
A
"Spurted" this update news on the bird cage. I have done this with dozens of details that are a positive reason to escape from being a caged bird. Be great if spouters with a large twit following did the same.
10:17 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Mark GranPaw C
A
AmazeBalls Sir
09:49 PM - Jul 07, 2023
bronxelf
A
Oh yes please, please please on the account switching. Ive had 2 accounts since day 1 but I need to use 2 different browsers to switch between them without logging out and back in again.
08:00 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:52 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
Awesomesauce!
07:48 PM - Jul 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}