Dimples Taylor
A
This is very scary and I’m not sure I’m understanding this right. Do anyone mind explaining it to me?

https://www.businessinsider.com/police-getting-help-social-media-to-prosecute-people-seeking-abortio...
11:30 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
If you live in a red state and value your freedom. Leave.
And don't say it's too inconvenient
In response to Dimples Taylor.
10:02 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Dimples Taylor
A
In response to Raine Hyatt.
I understand your passion and I would love to leave. However, my family was blessed with 40 acres and no mule since 1870s. I won’t leave their blood, sweat and tears behind. I will just have to fight smarter and not harder.
09:35 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
Problem there those red states are the ones whose electorals have much sway in elections. So the less 💙 voters the more power to 💙. We need tech savvy underground assistance for those seeking/needing abortions.
11:11 AM - Jul 08, 2023 (Edited)
Raine Hyatt
A
In response to Arthur Grupp.
Sounds good in theory, but how do you keep miles out? Especially since there is money now in catching women leaving their state for abortions.
It only takes one mole
12:38 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Arthur Grupp.
…the more power to ❤️!
03:28 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
how does 1 relocate with no $, car, job? many german jews sent their children to england, australia & u.s. & if they were lucky, bought themselves a way our. polish jews (like my mother & grands) would never have sent their children away & many were too poor to get out. polish jews were annihilated.
10:42 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
You find a way that's how
11:13 AM - Jul 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}