Mindy Michell
A
In response to Kara J.
Here we are!
12:01 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Kara J
A
In response to Mindy Michell.
Yeah. I don't see any of the cast or anyone talking about it here. Would be great to have people to complain on how bad the writers are there🤣
12:06 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Mindy Michell
A
In response to Kara J.
The last few weeks it's like the actors are writing the scripts or else they're just free ballin it. Over on B&B they're talking everything to absolute death. 😂
12:09 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Kara J
A
I don't watch B&B I use to watch Days tho then in high school started GH. I think the writers forget what they wrote so they just move on. I like Sprina and if Dex had a back story, and there was more to him than Joss having sex they could work. Esme won't work unless she's a villain and Sonny is so
12:22 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Mindy Michell
A
In response to Kara J.
I do Y&R, B&B and GH at 1:00 pm. B&B was ridiculous to me at first and the writing was awful even before the strike but they canned All My Children so B&B was better than zero. That's how I teach the kids to judge things, "is it better than zero?" No? Then scrap it! 😂
12:29 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Kara J
A
You know Frank hired two Y&R actors that's why Pine Valley is being brought up. I only watched that when I was little at my grandma's house lol nobody interrupted Grandma show lol think Erica Kane is going to be one of Martin ex's and one of Ericas husband also. Frank needs to finish some stories.
12:43 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Mindy Michell
A
In response to Kara J.
I was suspecting Erica would be the one. 👍
01:25 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Mindy Michell
A
Also Y&R is Genoa City, AMC was Pine Vally
01:44 PM - Jul 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}