Lake Tahoe
A
It takes exactly 2 hours and 50 minutes to drive from my north shore to Black Rock City. You can pitstop in me on your way there from California. But don't you dare jump in me to wash all that body paint off. I'm done with you guys doing that.
Deb Prothero @Deb_Prothero
Looking forward to this.

#Ukraine and #BurningMan

A huge "anti-tank" hedgehog from Ukraine will be exhibited at the Burning Man festival.

This year, the Ukrainian team will present The Hedgehog Temple military memorial at the world-famous festival.
02:23 PM - Jul 08, 2023
02:32 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
In response to Lake Tahoe.
twasn't me, I swear! I have 2,437 miles to get home from the front gate of Burning Man. I stop at the campground at Winnemucca for that first luxurious shower.
Will publish a notice in our Black Rock City newspaper that dipping in Lake Tahoe when homebound is a no-no if you're wearing body paint.
02:01 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Lake Tahoe
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
Thank you. 🙏 I am hearty for any party but body paints contain petroleum products and metals that can diminish my clarity. I appreciate you spreading the word! 📢
01:21 PM - Jul 09, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
In response to Lake Tahoe.
It should work, I don't get the message, but every Tahoe beach should be locked down, NO people next 4th of July. Freaking pigs, just degenerate pigs. Keep Tahoe Blue...
02:44 PM - Jul 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}