Percy Thee Dog
A
Little slow to get started with #BlackHistoryMonth content but if we could start a Black owned Business thread? I’m promoting Octavia’s Bookshelf ( @gofetchgretch are you here?) in Los Angeles. The Hair Hive in Buffalo, NY and Mented Cosmetics (amazing high pigment eye palettes!).
10:36 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Jacquelyn G.
A
In response to Percy Thee Dog.
Mimi's Fresh Tees!
12:13 PM - Aug 03, 2023
BBG_Sr
A
I purchased some nail polishes as Christmas gifts from a company:
www.Peopleofcolorbeauty.com
It’s Black owned and the nail polish colors are made specifically for “people of color and those who live in color.” I even ordered a couple for myself and thought the polishes and colors were lovely
11:36 PM - Feb 10, 2023
OMG WTF GTFO
A
For anyone in Northern NJ - I just found out about this plantery in Montclair owned by two young Black women. 1 of the owners used to be my neighbor - I've known her since she was a little girl & she used to babysit my kids. She's wonderful & this place looks great:
https://www.devineplantery.com/
12:33 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Janet Harrison
A
Pattern (hair care) Briogeo (hair care) Honeypot (feminine care) Golde (health and beauty), Mielle, Dynasty George (clothing) Kahindo (clothing) Curl Mix, Zhi bath and beauty,

There are so many amazing brands.
12:20 PM - Feb 03, 2023
AreWeThereYet
A
https://www.shopbombchel.com/

Beautiful clothes, all too young for me. 😁
12:18 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Katie Ballen
A
Freerangeflowerwinery.com . Black woman owned and California- based ! Wine made from California flowers not grapes…
11:44 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Thee Valerie Simpson
A
🔥cannot wait to see her bookstore and buy all the books.
11:34 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Susan Leonard
A
If you want another I would recommend Unc B's spices. He was a Marine and would do a lot of the cooking in the military because of his skill blending spices. I found him at a local farmers market and since he has branched out with a website and shipping. https://unc-b-seasoning.myshopify.com/
11:25 AM - Feb 03, 2023
WhenWr64
A
11:07 AM - Feb 03, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Statistical Anomaly
A
Blk and Bold for coffee and BGLH Marketplace for body butters. Both are online and have subscriptions but Blk and Bold has limited products in Target and some grocery stores. Also Blk and Bold is the coffee in Ben and Jerry’s Change is Brewing ice cream. The Okra app finds Black owned restaurants
10:52 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Moneybag Mo??
A
I own Sugar City Gifts, a Concierge Gifting Company providing Luxurious gift solutions to both individuals and corporations. Www.shopsugarcity.com
10:44 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Caeso_K
A
I have been following the progress of that bookstore as well and have been telling friends who live in the area.
10:38 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Percy Thee Dog
A
In response to Caeso_K.
💕💕I’m going to La to watch my niece play soccer (UCLA vs Team Japan) hopefully in April and cannot wait! Purposely booked by Pasadena and West LA so I could travel there easily!
10:44 AM - Feb 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}