Jaha Jay Hughes
B
The "Cluster Bombs" that kill are a gift to the Ukrainian people from the Democrats and Republicans of the United States who support drastically upping the Russian/Ukraine War that has been going on since 2014. Plenty of time for "peace loving", America to form a plan to end it.
05:44 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Bert Shumaker
A
In response to Jaha Jay Hughes.
So Russia using them since the beginning of the war without any thoughts of military target versus civilian areas was fine? I'm sure you made your opinion noted about that, right?
05:53 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
In response to Bert Shumaker.
I will not play tit for tat with human lives. Russia as criminals have used "Cluster Bombs", that is evil. Ukraine not only will have "Cluster Bombs", Ukraine is also using "Sepleted Uranium" from the British. The war has been ongoing sibce 2014. America could have long brokered peace.
06:02 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Bert Shumaker
A
I'm not encouraging tit for tat with human life but that's exactly what war is. Russia chose to be the invader. The path to peace is for the invader to leave or lose. Depleted uranium rounds have been used everywhere and aren't radioactive. The United States is "brokering" by allowing a sovereig
06:09 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
I respect your view. Russia has a view. Russia does not want another NATO Nation on their border. If I follow your argument and we must stop aggressors. America is a righteous fighter? I hear your words. I strongly disagree but this was respectful and nice! Thank You! Watch for my next Spout.
06:17 PM - Jul 08, 2023 (Edited)
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
Out of respect and you can be ready. My next Spout is about Israel and Palestine.
06:21 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Bert Shumaker
A
Ugh... So much wrong on all sides with a side of religious right on both as well. Coexist is about all the energy I have for that one tonight.
06:24 PM - Jul 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}