Movie Vigilante
A
thread 1/4
I challenge anyone to watch this whole movie. It's only 69 minutes long, but 'Manos' has broken many movie viewers' will to live.

I myself have watched it three times, and that's the non-MST3K version. I'm an experienced bad movie watcher though, so I have a high tolerance.
Manos: The Hands of Fate (1080p) | Arguably the worst horror movie of all time - YouTube

Manos merchandise: https://www.teepublic.com/stores/movie-vigilante/albums/6179-manos-the-hands-of-fate?ref_id=674After getting lost while on vacation, a fam...

11:49 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Movie Vigilante
A
thread 2/4
The #Manos video thumbnail image is my design and is available on several products, including as a metal print, for those movie fanatics with movie rooms.

You can purchase it from my #Redbubble store:
12:09 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Movie Vigilante
A
thread 3/4
If you just want to decorate your water bottle, laptop, or fridge in a #horror movie theme, it's also available as #Stickers and #magnets . It is the will of #Manos .

Stickers are available in 4 sizes and come in matte, glossy, and transparent.
12:24 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Movie Vigilante
A
thread 4/4
I also have a portrait version of a #Manos movie poster that is available to purchase as a metal print. This would look great in any #horror movie lover's movie room. #HorrorCommunity
12:36 PM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}