Kyle Foddrill
B
In response to WTH.
Do you mind saying what you’re getting?
08:51 PM - Jul 08, 2023
WTH
A
In response to Kyle Foddrill.
Sure. My 1st tattoo was a collab with the tattoo artist (him talking me off the cliff 😅) This one is a little common and will have a moon, some stars, and maybe a cloud if I’m lucky. I sent him references and will leave it mostly up to him. Honors my late mother who hated tattoos 😂
09:03 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Kyle Foddrill
B
In response to WTH.
Nice! I have a friend who’s good at graphic design and he’s supposed to be working something up for a tattoo I want. I’ll send him a reminder and post either what he comes up with or the finished product.
09:07 PM - Jul 08, 2023
WTH
A
Yes, please do. I love seeing people’s work. And they look better on the body than paper, especially if you find the right tattoo artist. Would this be your first piece?
09:23 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Kyle Foddrill
B
In response to WTH.
No, I have 6 other ones, but the most recent is from around 20 years ago, so I figure I’m about due for a new one.
05:47 AM - Jul 09, 2023
WTH
A
!!! Ah, you’re an old pro then. I should be asking you for advice sensei! And I’m waiting for those pictures 😬

How you decide what to get?
01:08 PM - Jul 09, 2023 (Edited)
Kyle Foddrill
B
The only advice I have to give about tattoos is be 100% sure about what you want. I just got things I like, for the most part. 4 of mine are comic book related ones, and the most recent is similar to what you said yours was going to be, a moon and some stars, and my initials, which are the same as
In response to WTH.
01:26 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Kyle Foddrill
B
the initials of someone I was seeing at the time. We got matching tattoos. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ll post pictures of the new one when I get it or at least the artwork my buddy comes up with.
01:27 PM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}