Nurse Kelley
A
If your friends think Threads is all that, share this with them. Yikes!
https://www.mediamatters.o...
04:30 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Ken R
A
In response to Nurse Kelley.
Threads isn't available in the EU because of privacy issues. Meta is looking at over a billion dollars in fines. Meta has refused to negotiate in good faith with EU authorities. And Meta has done a very poor job keeping RW, conspiracy, and hate groups off it's media. Bullying and threats thrive.
05:18 PM - Jul 09, 2023
MeiMei
A
Well I’m in it coz I already had Instagram and Kevin and Scampi signed up. So I’m in just for Kevin, Scampi, Lettie, Bea and Ted. I’ve missed their Dad’s humor like crazy. I think more will be active on Spoutible once the iOS app is available.
05:17 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Jeaux Pharmacist
A
I think someone needs to stay behind on the other platforms to couter-balance extremist views. Don't let echo chambers amplify hate, bigotry, lies, and misinformation. Separation to similar points of view is how extremism gets started. Tackle extremism where it is.
05:13 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Ken R
A
Zuck is just as nasty as Elon. He's just harder to ridicule. Facebook started because of misogyny. Zuck ending up in control of it was a nasty process. Facebook helped instigate genocide. Was involved with the disinformation campaigns that helped promote Brexit in the UK & Trump in 2016.
05:12 PM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}