Rosetta
A
We’ve always been this divided. It’s just some white folks are just now realizing it. BBIMP have always known because of our every day experiences in this country. All trump did was give white folks permission to come out of the closet & act out & loudly voice their racism, misogyny & xenophobia.
Paperback Writer @PaperbackWriter
The damage 45 has inflicted on our country may never be undone. We were never so divided until he came along.
04:23 PM - Jul 09, 2023
04:37 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Michelle_THC4U2C L
A
Yeah, my mom was adopted by her step dad who told her to forget about her native heritage because "you're a white kid now".

I even had a foster dad sit us kid's at the table and tell us to "never bring a n***** into this house or I'll beat them all the way down the driveway".
In response to Rosetta.
04:43 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Michelle_THC4U2C L.
1/2 Before people just kept their convictions of hate within the confines of their homes because for most the most part publicly voicing those evil ideologies were taboo. Trump took those folks from behind close doors to being out & proud shouting it in the streets.
04:54 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Rosetta.
2/2 Now they’re falling all over themselves to be the loudest & most vile instigator against everything this country allegedly stands for.
04:56 PM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}