dot
A
Wow. I just wanted to come on here and post about Broadway. Guess I shouldn't've asked a question about privacy and terms of use because now I'm being labeled as a "troll." 🫤😞
07:05 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to dot.
It’ll blow over, don’t worry. It’s just that this community is fiercely protective of CB and Spoutible exactly because there are trolls on Twitter w-accounts setup for the sole purpose of harassing and defaming him. They’ve even swarmed this site w-fake acts & slurs. So we are always on the lookout
07:57 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Also, Tip: If you go to Explore (compass icon) and click on People, you can search by keyword (i.e. broadway, music, dogs, hiking, politics, comics, etc). Anyone with those keywords in their bio will come up. Great way to find your tribe.

Maybe add “Broadway” to your bio so others can find you?
08:08 PM - Jul 09, 2023
dot
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Thank you, Mary for being kind. It's a bit of a turnoff though, to get called out by the owner of the platform, and then get yelled at and be called a troll. 🤷🏼‍♂️
08:29 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
In response to dot.
Looked thru your entire profile and saw no communication (no following or followers) at all. DMs maybe?
07:13 PM - Jul 09, 2023
dot
A
In response to Royce Hansen.
I'm new here, and when I joined the search function wasn't working and didn't want to blindly follow people. Was hoping this was a cool new community-driven platform, but it's been a difficult start here for me.
07:15 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
In response to dot.
You can just ignore it and it'll blow over shortly.
07:12 PM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}