OriginalSinner
A
#JosePagliery and #RogerSollenberger investigated #MattGaetz . This from Pagliery:

Feds had a confession letter. Private Venmos. Uber receipts. Flight records. Yet they still won't prosecute Gaetz.

This is all the more stunning, because Sollenberger and I were the ones who exposed the evidence.
07:58 PM - Feb 16, 2023 (Edited)
Tiffany H
A
In response to OriginalSinner.
The corruption runs very deep in Florida. I worked on his opponent Rebekah Jones' campaign, and one of his staffers called me and confirmed this is true. This person (one of the only decent staffers in his office) subsequently lost their job. Unfortunately these corrupt criminals are protected.
06:19 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Mataliandy
A
I read yesterday that it was because they'd have to rely on the testimony of Joel Greenberg, who was convicted for lying, and previously falsely accused someone else of sex trafficking. Since the one witness is unreliable, it was decided it would be too easy for the defense to sow reasonable doubt.
12:37 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Tara Strange
A
I wonder if they're ditching this charge for the one that would've caused him to ask for a pardon.
08:02 PM - Feb 16, 2023
OriginalSinner
A
In response to Tara Strange.
I think it's because he's rich and white, his daddy's rich and he's a republican.
08:07 PM - Feb 16, 2023
OriginalSinner
A
Here is their article.

https://www.thedailybeast....
07:59 PM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}