I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
1984 ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
A
A lot of progressives have embraced incrementalism lately. I noticed it when AOC challenged Pelosi & then started working cooperatively with her. Reps Jayapal & Khanna, & Mehdi Hasan on MSNBC have also been noticeably understanding of the fact that we need to stick together to defeat the GOP agenda
In response to YellowDogYankee.
11:33 PM - Jul 09, 2023
YellowDogYankee
A
In response to 1984 ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
Sure hope you are right.
08:11 AM - Jul 12, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
In response to 1984 ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
If there were a way to get everything done all at once, it would have happened by now. Thats why no one has ever done it. Its not possible
11:28 AM - Jul 11, 2023 (Edited)
1984 ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
I agree - I grew up in Europe, so I'm used to seeing progress step by step by coalition. You can't do it any other way unless you have an insanely large majority, and even then there will be disagreements within that majority. Without good faith compromise, nothing moves
08:20 PM - Jul 11, 2023
YellowDogYankee
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
Part of the problem is, a chunk of the electorate, even some who are politically active, have no idea how government works. Mandatory civics classes would help, but that is probably too woke.
08:17 AM - Jul 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}