stef
A
Police in Ontario killed a man in a mental health crisis. Now they're fighting to keep their names private.
09:43 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Marlie (Confidential)
B
In response to stef.
Sadly, the hate is everywhere. This man had a family - people who loved him. This is homicide pure and simple. The cops who shot him should be in jail. My condolences to the family of this man. I'm sure he will be missed.
09:46 AM - Jul 10, 2023
stef
A
I agree completely. So many vulnerable people in a mental health crisis are killed by police and it happens everywhere. I am bipolar and the thought of someone calling police if I needed help, it terrifies me.
In response to Marlie (Confidential).
09:52 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Marlie (Confidential)
B
In response to stef.
I feel your pain. I am a senior with disabilities. I hardly ever leave my house for that very reason. You never know when someone with a gun is going to feel 'unsafe' and start shooting! Guns and those who love them are ruining this country.
09:59 AM - Jul 10, 2023
stef
A
In response to Marlie (Confidential).
I am in Canada and I worry about police interventions. I can not imagine what it is like to be living in the USA with gun violence and problematic policing. I am sorry that you live wtih these real fears every day. I think it must be a heavy burden for citizens to carry.
10:25 AM - Jul 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}