Forest .
A
thread 1/2
Wrote this poem while facing psychiatric abuse and my own ptsd demons while in the psych ward last year. I am not anti-therapy/meds (my therapist is great!) but the conditions of this country's psych hospitals are appalling. I came to get help and got even more trauma instead! #MentalHealthMatters
11:51 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Forest .
A
thread 2/2
Felt nervous about posting this bc of the stigma of admitting you've been a psych inpatient but honestly anyone who judges me for that isn't someone I want around me anyways. I know psych hospitals have helped people but they've hurt a lot of people too. It's time to talk about it.
11:53 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Forest .
A
I've wanted to move to Canada for years but have no resources to do so. :( I hate it here so much. Being trans and disabled here is a nightmare!!! Just want to spread awareness of psychiatric abuse in the US hospital system. No one talks abt it I think bc of layers of stigma.
In response to Forest ..
11:08 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement
A
In response to Forest ..
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:34 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Forest .
A
In response to Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement.
if I get a visa where would I live? How would I get there? I'm broke. + there's a thing in the immigration process where they have to decide if your medical issues would be too much of a drain on the CAN health care system and since I need to be in assisted living I'm worried I won't meet the limit
03:54 PM - Jul 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}