Kim Anisi
A
I am the owner of the gaming blog fantasygames.ink and new to Spoutible. Fellow #gamers are welcome to connect. Let's see how this will compare to other social media #gaming
07:52 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Jen The Muse
A
In response to Kim Anisi.
My gaming is fairly limited these days, but super stoked to get Diablo 4.
08:00 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Kim Anisi
A
In response to Jen The Muse.
I have to admit I never played any of the Diablo games even though I probably should because I love RPGs. I just never felt drawn to Diablo, not sure why.
08:02 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Jen The Muse
A
More and more games are being made in first person view and it makes me so motion sick :) Diablo is still the same though. It's a grinder, so great for just vegging out and playing. Plus the art is fantastic, and the skins are fun to make. :) I think that's why I like it.
08:04 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Kim Anisi
A
In response to Jen The Muse.
I also don't like first-person games. I'm waiting for Baldur's Gate 3; I enjoyed the early access. It's a fun game! I'm going to try Disco Elysium because everyone says it's great. I'm sceptical, but we'll see. Fortunately, Steam has a good refund policy!
08:07 AM - Jul 07, 2023
3 Player Politics
A
Ooh, I'm playing through Disco Elysium right now - it's possibly the best RPG I've EVER played!

Pretty much the polar opposite of Diablo though, all fascinating dialogue trees & skillchecks and not much in the way of combat or grinding.
08:23 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Kim Anisi
A
Awesome, it's always nice to hear from real #gamers instead of the big review sites! I'm still playing another game, but I will start this as soon as I'm done. I usually just play one game at a time. I'm a little weird about that, haha.
In response to 3 Player Politics.
12:21 PM - Jul 10, 2023
3 Player Politics
A
Nice! Yeah, I try to be monogamous to one singleplayer game at a time too, just like with books.

This year I feel like I've hit a hot streak of excellent 1player experiences - most recently I played Soma, and before that my first ever Mass Effect trilogy playthrough (all bought during Steam sales
12:28 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Kim Anisi
A
In response to 3 Player Politics.
Ah, someone else who likes Steam sales. I bought a few games in the summer sale and am "working" my way through them. I returned some because if I can't get into a game within 2 hours, there's no point. I love that Steam has that option! I might try Mass Effect at some stage.
02:14 PM - Jul 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}