I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Kenny
A
Certainly there are things we can agree that Biden could be doing more on, addressing the ongoing COVID danger being among them. It might be useful to remember the republicans control the House and the Dems just barely have control of the Senate. The apathetic US population is who you should blame.
In response to Angela Jarman.
01:51 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to Kenny.
That last part! The public was so completely difficult, unmanageable and apathetic. I don’t blame him.
10:28 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Angela Jarman
A
In response to Kenny.
Much of why the public became apathetic is because of the Biden admin's decisions such as ending the PHE which ends free PCR testing, and he himself stated the pandemic 'is over' on live TV right as the 1st bivalent boosters were rolled out and many believed him.
04:11 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Kenny
A
In response to Angela Jarman.
Come armed with facts if you reply again. Also, don't reply. Bloviate elsewhere.
The White House said "aspects of the federal Covid-19 response will be curtailed after lawmakers failed to pass additional funding."
https://www.cnn.com/2022/0...
07:41 PM - Jul 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}