Kevin Lo
A
Serious that once the #Spoutible iOS app is out i am done with Threads. I could really be done with it now. Not getting any value out of it. Community here is way warmer.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
All of these people touting Threads greatness were already on Instagram. At some point, they will have to bring in new users, and it's a hard sell to get someone new to install two apps. There will be a large segment of users that will never join Threads and no longer want to be on Twitter.
04:44 PM - Jul 08, 2023
01:54 PM - Jul 10, 2023
hal
A
In response to Kevin Lo.
What will the Spoutible app provide that the mobile web site doesn't? Why is this a barrier to leaving Threads now?
02:02 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Kevin Lo
A
It’s really just me being silly. Can’t say how the iOS will be different than mobile web. But there’s no true barrier.
In response to hal.
02:05 PM - Jul 10, 2023
hal
A
In response to Kevin Lo.
I wasn't trying to call you out or anything, just genuinely curious. I've had the Android app since it was released but the UX is identical to Mobile Web, apart from push notifications. Web actually offers some additional functionality.
02:07 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Kevin Lo
A
In response to hal.
all good. appreciate the opportunity for civil discourse. it was a totally valid question. thanks for the insights about the android app.
02:09 PM - Jul 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}