James Genson
A
Anyone know how to eliminate nausea from a nicotine overdose? I finally got my own vape cause I got paid today and had a lil left over, but then I got too excited and hit it way too much. I'm half tempted to hit it more just to throw up and get this over with.
09:01 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
In response to James Genson.
Don't induce vomiting, that won't fix it/could bring on a seizure. Try to stay calm, breathe deeply and evenly, drink as much water as you can. Walk or pace if you need to, but no strenuous exercise.

If you're still freaked in a half hour, go to an E.R.

If you have antacids or Pepto, do those.
09:05 PM - Jul 10, 2023 (Edited)
James Genson
A
In response to Atheist Spinster.
I think I have some tums but they're probably expired by now. Each deep breath just makes me feel worse, I have to breathe shallowly.
09:08 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
Breathing shallow will become hyperventilating and you'll pass out. Tums are made of calcium carbonate, you're probably okay to take them: it's just crushed oyster shells, it won't rot for years unless you get them wet.
09:10 PM - Jul 10, 2023
James Genson
A
Just an update; I'm feeling a lil better with laying down and drinking water. I'm not freaked out any more but still feeling a weird head sensation. I still don't trust myself to sit up more than half way tho
09:58 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
You're going to be up for a while; those vapes (& the nicotine juice) have a lot of stimulants in them.

When you get your heart rate down (keep drinking water), try to eat something like bread, potatoes or rice, plain, no seasonings. Tomorrow, DEFINITELY see a doctor and take that vape stuff w/you.
10:32 PM - Jul 10, 2023
James Genson
A
I just got back from getting dinner, which is popcorn chicken and goldfish. I'm just snacking on it slowly. It seems each bite makes me feel a lil better. This definitely isn't the first time Ive done this to myself and I've never thought of going to the doc for it 😅
10:54 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
If you keep overdosing on it, you might be "safer" with cigarettes.

And go ahead with all of that fried food--- but don't whine to me when you get reflux! 😝
10:58 PM - Jul 10, 2023
James Genson
A
Nah cigs make me throw up about half the time I smoke them so I just don't. And I can usually moderate my vape usage but lately without weed I've been hitting my vapes a lot more 😅 I deal with reflux no matter what I eat, it's just how my body works 😭
11:01 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
Been on nexium for ages, and being without it this past 10 days is kicking my ass through my gut.
11:04 PM - Jul 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}