Trevor
A
Under Joe Biden, there has been a massive redistribution of wealth with low-income families finally being given opportunities to succeed.

So why isn't the Far Left celebrating?

What is it about this succees that they find so disappointing? The answer may surprise you.

My latest blog post at
11:46 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Trevor.
“You see, for the Far Left, their revolution was never about helping the other. It was always about helping themselves.” This is always so evident.
10:14 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Blessing Fowobaje
B
In response to Trevor.
That's a welcome development
04:37 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Steven Graham
A
In response to Trevor.
I'm so tired of blame the progressives narrative. They start negotiating at a point of weakness and gets worse from there. Just like the Student Debt Forgiveness, start bold and then negotiate if that what centrists want to do.
12:03 AM - Jul 12, 2023
Annabelle Hudson
A
In response to Trevor.
This IS the real deal. 👍
09:56 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Joe Hufford
B
In response to Trevor.
I'm still waiting on my covid check.
05:27 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Trevor.
**They're too far down the rabbit hole to realize that Joe Biden is putting into action practically everything that Bernie Sanders campaigned on. But because Biden makes compromises along the way, understanding this is how true governance works, he's seen as a sellout.**
EXACTLY👏⬆️👏⬆️👏
02:58 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Trevor.
A relevant quote from Game of Thrones: "They can live in my new world or die in their old one." Just as relevant for the Far Left as MAGA.
02:34 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Reet Petite
A
In response to Trevor.
If anyone is responsible for the lack of recognition & celebration of Biden’s political achievements, blame legacy media & the pundit class. I’ve seen way more evidence of that than lack of celebration by the ‘far-left’ of the US political spectrum. Seems unfair to put this on progressives
01:55 PM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}