Cambomb
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
03:22 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Greg Aden
A
I actually find it strange how often Spoutible isn't mentioned. It has a great story with a noteworthy founder, and yet, I'm always faced with the usual "Mastodon, Post, Bluesky." It's as though the media doesn't want to abandon the bad players.
11:05 AM - Jul 12, 2023
Mary Lou
A
@cbouzy , does spoutible have an equivalent of Lists Here. I'd like to come here and just check on whether people I follow are spouting without going through other stuff on my feed.
01:26 AM - Jul 12, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
Finally! About time. 😎
05:30 PM - Jul 11, 2023
K Ray
A
Since local U.S. newspapers may do a better job covering social media platforms than NYT/WaPo, I wonder if it would help if all of us in our respective states could email tech reporters at the top state-level newspaper(s) to ask them to do a story about Spoutible. Thoughts?
04:18 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:15 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
Happy to see it!
02:40 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Bobby Amos
A
Comes down to how many Meta branded products must I bother with? As bad as Twitter has become, my Philly sports fan/soccer talk people over there seem to stay in a lane allowing us to still enjoy each other. I feel Spoutible will evolve into such varied communities beyond political meme-speak etc.
01:36 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Andrew Senior
A
In response to Bobby Amos.
To answer your question, the number of Meta branded products you need to bother with is ZERO.
01:56 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Indigo
A
Well, alright! That's not too shabby. That's the largest daily newspaper in Maryland, isn't it? ☺️👍🏾
01:07 PM - Jul 11, 2023
RexRath
A
That’s always been one of the things I voted as most important in Spoutible polls, news. I realize how very important that will be towards the long term viability of the platform. Threads foregoing news and politics is a long term blunder imo.
01:07 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Matt Brown
A
I feel like adding in Post is just for the sake of completeness. Based on traffic numbers, they haven't been healthy in a while.
12:48 PM - Jul 11, 2023
P. Audrey Rickards
A
In response to Matt Brown.
You are wrong. Post is in the article because it is a GOOD place to land if you are looking to leave Twitter. The same goes for Spoutible.

I can also tell you that Noam Bardin or any of the founders of Post would never say anything negative about Spoutible ever.
12:59 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
Again, the regional/local papers. I but there's never been a mention of Spoutible in the Times or Post.
12:45 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Susie Doty
A
I did not abandon Twitter, I left to keep my dignity intact. 😇
12:43 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
Oh yay and well deserved! 😊
12:38 PM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}