Mom Reads Best
A
Paul Van Dyk ft. Sue McLaren - Lights #music
04:06 PM - Jul 04, 2023
T W
A
In response to Mom Reads Best.
👋😎 Hello! Hope all is well. Saw this on my SoundCloud feed and instantly thought of you. Enjoy!
Best of Cosmic Gate // Noisetalgia Episode 13 // Classic Trance - YouTube

The continuation of German series is underway! 20 biggest hard trance classics from early days of Cosmic Gate is the theme of 13th episode of Noisetalgia! MA...

05:27 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to T W.
Hi 👋 I’m grateful. Classic trance is double thumbs up! Thank you! For the past weeks were you not feeling your best?
11:55 AM - Jul 05, 2023
T W
A
Just overwhelmed. Trying to do too much all at once.
12:27 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to T W.
Since trying to do too much all at once results in you feeling overwhelm, are you taking another approach to getting things done?
12:39 PM - Jul 05, 2023
T W
A
Not rushing, probably prioritize and set goals.
12:50 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to T W.
Prioritizing is a 🗝️ and setting your goals will surely feed your focus and discipline, No rush, though things must be completed promptly, as best as possible.
01:01 PM - Jul 05, 2023
T W
A
Thank you, understood. Now I must 👇. TTYL & TY4BU.
01:06 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to T W.
👌
01:08 PM - Jul 05, 2023
T W
A
This popped up as I was listening to music on YT while swimming here and thought you’d enjoy as well. #PaulVanDyk
Paul Van Dyk & Cirez D - Glow & Nothing But You - YouTube

Paul Van Dyk & Cirez D - Glow & Nothing But You

01:40 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to T W.
👋 Hi, it’s Saturday evening! How are you and did you enjoy your day? A beautiful thought😊 oh, yes 🙌
10:00 PM - Jul 08, 2023
T W
A
Tryin not to puke my guts out with this atrocious migraine. But other than that just peachy.
11:39 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to T W.
That’s extreme pain to endure. Have you tried herbs or herbal tea for relief?
03:07 AM - Jul 09, 2023
T W
A
I couldn’t keep water or medicine down for 60 seconds when I woke up. Passed out before having to go in to work so got there late. Just had to ride it out all night. Brutal! Feelin better now, just tired. Got some food and water in me now. Phew! I hate migraines.
06:43 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to T W.
What you stated altogether had to be very painful. Thumbs up you’re feeling better. Do you experience migraine often?
08:28 PM - Jul 09, 2023
T W
A
I would say it’s more extremely super annoying than painful.😁
When I do get them it’s either not enough food, water, sleep or combo of those. Which is why I slept nine hours today, woohoo! Like double my average. Feel soo much better.
11:18 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to T W.
Oh! You must get better at staying on top of giving yourself those three essentials.
11:22 PM - Jul 09, 2023
T W
A
A trance set I made years ago. Not perfect, was apparently tone def cpl times. I was new and I didn’t know about key really and how to adjust at that time. But still getting likes. One last night. 👍no worries if u don’t listen. Won’t be upset at all. 👍Me giving camera a lightshow.😁😎
05:54 AM - Jul 11, 2023 (Edited)
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to T W.
So far, 37 mins playtime and now Markus Schulz ft Ana Diaz -nothing without me. I like listening to some vocal trance and not a continuous set of vocal trance.

Do you have a higher preference for vocal trance music?
11:40 AM - Jul 11, 2023
T W
A
I don’t believe I’d play this set in front of crowd. More like dance in your seat kinda of set I guess. I dunno, there’s few song warm up than build than comes down the last few.
11:59 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to T W.
No, this is not a set for the crowd especially if they are up for dancing, on & on. Too much vocals ends up lulling one to sleep or you have to sit down.
12:32 PM - Jul 11, 2023
T W
A
Its a be in a state of trance, not dance set😂. I get tranced out at times. I was really just focused on practicing transition syncs and not panic if it strays I think and wanted to see how far I could get. Figured coulda been a lot worse. It has its moments and some good tracks, a few classics.
12:48 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
😊 A State of Trance elevates one to dance and sing along with having reflective moments. And still I have yet to finish listening to the set entirely.
In response to T W.
12:56 PM - Jul 11, 2023
T W
A
I’m tellin ya you don’t have to, it’s long but thank you and hope it doesn’t suck too much. I’m obviously biased and could think it’s better than it is.😂🤣
I gotta sleep now. ✌️ ttyl ✌️
01:21 PM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}