I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Chance
B
First and foremost they must pass the George Floyd Justice Act I also want to see laws against RACISM where as if you or your kids do RACIST things you suffer from it loss of kids and employment type stuff and lastly a HATE CRIME BILL like the Asians got but for some reason BLACK ppl don't get SHIT!
In response to Blue Soul.
01:04 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
In response to Chance.
What did your house representative and senator do about the result of non passage?
07:41 AM - Jul 12, 2023
Angela Sanchez
A
In response to Chance.
What are *you doing to make sure these laws get passed? Laws don't pass themselves.

Are you involved at the state and local level? That's usually where the laws that affect your day to day life are passed. Your mayor, governor. Do you know which party controls your state house?

Start there.
08:57 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Blue Soul
A
In response to Chance.
I share your frustration about the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act. It passed in the House mainly due to the work of the Democrats in the Congressional Black Caucus. Unfortunately, it was stopped in the Senate by a Republican, Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina.
02:51 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
Listen you don't have to tell me what I already know but the part you leave out is how Democrats were in control and could have killed the FILIBUSTER if they really wanted to pass legislation but choose not too so we got NOTHING again!! But remind me how long have we been trying to get a HATE CRIME
03:10 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
BLACK people are being led to slaughter you would have a problem if I said I'm voting for the GOP because you know that they wouldn't do SHIT for BLACK people well why do you have a problem when I say I'm not FUCKING with the Dems because they don't do anything either....?
03:13 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Honey Bunn
A
In response to Chance.
They have been trying to do this. If you had done research instead of complaining on social media you would have noticed that the Republicans still have enough votes to block stuff. And they do.
01:51 PM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}