I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Chance
B
So a lot of people have been coming at me because I'm not voting for the Democratic party so I have a question for all you that choose to come at me why haven't BLACK people received a HATE CRIME BILL like the Asians got since Biden said he has the backs of BLACK people....?
In response to Chance.
02:54 PM - Jul 11, 2023 (Edited)
Reginald Capers
A
In response to Chance.
Read the James Byrd Hates Crimes Act 2009. In addition, the George Floyd Policing Act was blocked by GOP Senators.

Do better sir.
07:32 AM - Jul 12, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Reginald Capers.
You go read that SHIT BLACK people are getting killed in the streets by the police that bill hasn't done a MFing thing to stop what's going on we keep giving those MF's our votes and they don't do SHIT to protect us how long have we been terrorized by RACISM but have no HATE CRIME BILL how did
11:41 AM - Jul 12, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Reginald Capers.
Asians get a bill before we did but better yet why the FUCK do we still not have one you just can't see the forest for the trees you looking for some reason to beef with me when you should be beefing with the people you are giving your vote to who aren't doing SHIT for it!!
11:43 AM - Jul 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}