I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Chance
B
No but is that supposed to play into how I think? Why the FUCK should I keep surrendering my vote when I don't get SHIT for it in return? That would be just like if I voted for the GOP
In response to kganje.
05:50 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Vanessa White
B
In response to Chance.
Maybe you don’t understand how voting works in the US. If you vote for anyone other than the Dem candidate (presumably Biden), your vote goes to the red candidate (presumably trump). Yes, even a non vote goes to the Republican candidate.
05:17 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Vanessa White.
When those maga donors get behind a president do you think they get stiffed for their support or are they getting the bang for their bucks? Stop trying to insult the BLACK intelligence with all that we must vote SHIT there was a time when a BLACK person could afford to move into a White area now
09:00 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Vanessa White.
BLACK people depend on affordable housing to achieve that this system is destroying us from within and we are to stupid to put up a fight I refuse to surrender my vote until they start focusing on evening things out economically because I can do bad all by myself I don't need no help with that
09:04 PM - Jul 13, 2023
kganje
A
In response to Chance.
No. It’s not. Choosing not to vote makes more sense as you don’t give an advantage to a destructive power.
07:53 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to kganje.
But that's what I stated I'm doing I never said I was voting for the opposition
07:56 PM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}