Bowerydoll
A
I'm ready to let go of this week already. It's death by 1,000 microaggressions where I work. A white coworker always, ALWAYS clutches her purse nervously when I'm on the elevator with her. I called her on it this morning & she lost it. I have no damn regrets.
Be real. Be you. There's work to do.
09:37 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Tikki Foy
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
Pluck that chick (as I say around my nieces, but I think U get it)🥰 Hope u have a TeeHee friend at work to vent to. Some days she was the only thing that kept me from catching assault charges. Lol. But even better to check that nonsense tho fr🙌🏾🙌🏾
03:34 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Tikki Foy.
Thank u, sis🖐🏾❤🥰 Thank God I have a couple sisters there to vent to. We're all going through similar regular mess with our white coworkers. Without them, I would've FOR SURE thrown hands at a few folks and caught assault charges!!🤣 Hope you're having a peaceful humpday.
03:42 PM - Jul 12, 2023

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Bowerydoll
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
🥰 -- 🤣🤣🤣LMFAO!!!!!!! I think I just might start doing that, sis!!!!!!! I'm not backing down from her mess. Too many folks twist themselves into damn pretzels trying to appease her & make her comfortable. Fuck that shit. She's got the most conceited, rude attitude towards other BBIMP there.
03:48 PM - Jul 12, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
God almighty, I’m so sorry. ❤️
09:52 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Andrea Jones
A
I’m glad you called her out!
09:46 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Andrea Jones.
It felt good to do it. I've lived with biting incidents like this all my life. Today was the last straw with her.
09:53 PM - Jul 11, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Shut-the-front-door…. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Tomorrow, you should get off the elevator like this. 😂
09:44 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
🤣🤣🤣🤣!!! Sis, has anyone reminded you this week about what a gift you are to this upside-down world??? Let me be among the FIRST!! I needed to see this so bad tonight🥰🥰🥰
09:58 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Puckarama
A
She can kick fucking rocks. Peace to you, Ms. B. Peace.
09:43 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Puckarama.
Thank u, Puck. I'm so glad we're halfway done with this week. I'm so raw. Hope your week is going great. Have a restful night ahead🖐🏾❤
09:47 PM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}