✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
✨Good Morning, Spouter Friends! On this Blessed, & Terrific Tuesday, Promise yourselves that you won't stress over the little things. Pick your battles... Some things aren't worth sacrificing your Peace over. God Bless You & Your Day!
🙏🏾🌈❤🤗🫶🏾🦋🏜
03:23 AM - Jul 11, 2023 (Edited)
Ivy Barrow
A
In response to ✨Shell Russell-Nelson.
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Shell & virtual friends. Hope everyone is doing ok. Anyone not doing so well right now?We are sending love and healing your way. We are here to uplift each other. Hope you are all having a blessed day. It is so therapeutic being in this calm oasis. Moved away frm Hades
11:20 AM - Jul 11, 2023
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Ivy Barrow.
Good Day, Ivy Darlin'! Thank you... I could really use the Good Vibes, & Prayers right now. You probably know that I'm disabled & bedridden, & right now it's a daily struggle. I'm holding onto Jesus' Hand especially tight these days. 🙏🏾🤦🏾‍♀
05:34 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Ivy Barrow
A
Yes I know your circs. Just know you will never be alone. There is always a higher power walking alongside of you, together with so many virtual friends here on these social media streets. You are much loved and your words always brighten our day. You may not hear our messages but trust they r sent.
10:06 AM - Jul 12, 2023
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Ivy Barrow.
Thank you so much, Ivy Dearest! That really touched my heart! 😙🫂🫶🏾
06:21 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Ivy Barrow
A
A day without your love and blessings each morning is never as good until we hear from you. Whenever you feel a little low, remember you are loved beyond measure and the virtual community of good souls on a variety of platforms, hold you in the highest respect and love you dearly.
02:49 AM - Jul 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}