tex detolosa
A
I guess we need to work doubly hard to get the word out that folks should find another salon...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/michigan-hair-salon-owner-apparently-234451997.html
03:18 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Barry Bakin
A
In response to tex detolosa.
She is very concerned about MAPs (minor attracted people), and believes the + part of LGBTQIA+ includes MAPs, hence her determination to deny services. Yet, she sees no need to ban youth pastors, former Georgia mayors, Sunday school teachers, and bus drivers (all recently arrested offender types).
04:19 PM - Jul 12, 2023
tex detolosa
A
In response to Barry Bakin.
The Salon owner is not worthy of having any customers -- I do not live in Michigan so I cannot hurt her business. Hopefully though this gets out and folks stop using her facilities.

#BoycottHate
05:10 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
I’m already so angry about what kind of blatant homophobia this #CorruptSCOTUS6 ruling has caused!

#2SLGBTQIA people are being treated with such disrespect. Even people who aren’t, #2SLGBTQIA , but just assumed, are being treated targeted.

This is exactly what that kind of prejudice does!
03:52 PM - Jul 12, 2023
tex detolosa
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
I am with you...they hide behind their Bibles and religion which says very little about the topic of homosexuality et al. However, these bigots are fine with finding fault with those who love differently than they do.

The truth is -- NO ONE LOVES THEM.
05:12 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
They're about to find out that people also have the right to find a different salon, one that isn't hate-filled.
“If a human identifies as anything other than a man/woman, please seek services at a local pet groomer”
03:33 PM - Jul 12, 2023
tex detolosa
A
In response to Ellen Leigh.
I read that and it immediately pissed me off. She needs to seek professional help and get deprogrammed from the hatred she likes to preach.

I hope that folks are paying attention and stop seeking services from her or her salon.
05:14 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Ebony Edwards-Ellis
A
Tell people you don't want to make any money without telling people you don't want to make any monet.
03:33 PM - Jul 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}