I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Serious Black
A
I've posted proof that dismantles everything you're saying - with citations - you can scream expletives until you're blue as the spoutible whale but it doesn't make one thing you said true.

You cant dismantle this sentence let alone my facts about Biden and Democrats. 🤣
In response to Chance.
05:28 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Alyce Miller
A
In response to Serious Black.
Hi, we were mutual followers on Twitter, until I fled the Musky downfall. I commend you for remaining cordial and exacting and factual in your responses here.
07:36 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Serious Black.
You haven't dismantled anything you have a your own facts but you didn't address what was said to you you can't change the fact Biden didn't send anyone to the UN when they spoke about REPARATIONS
05:31 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Serious Black
A
In response to Chance.
You're spouting conjecture, I posted verifiable facts. I've posted citations and you've posted absolutely nothing to back up what you've said. By ANY academic standard I've destroyed your argument.

I mean, you can keep thinking that you won but nobody but you would agree with you.
05:34 PM - Jul 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}