Licia
A
In response to Nyah M.
What's the humidity?
12:19 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to Licia.
Although the post was for last night weather, nonetheless with our triple digits in Arizona, the humidity stays 12% or under.
09:59 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Licia
A
In response to Mom Reads Best.
I would die in Arizona. I wouldn't be able to breathe with 12% humidity. This island used to be around 15% in winter. My chest would hurt so bad.
11:37 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to Licia.
I hear you!

The dry heat feels hotter than a furnace and when summer is over, the rest of the year temps are 👌 And we get Monsoon occasionally although none for this season as yet.
10:10 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Licia
A
I can deal with the heat. I cannot breathed at 12% humidity. At 15%, inflammation kept building up inside me. My chest hurt and I once needed emergency treatment. My poor husband thought the new home he had bought for us was killing me. A nephew moved to CA and had the same horrible experience.
07:21 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
In response to Licia.
The decreased humidity have a tremendous effect on you and certainly is not something to take lightly. Thankfully, you and your husband pinpointed what was causing you to have those experiences. And what region (SoCal or NorCal) your nephew moved to?
08:37 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Licia
A
My nephew went to L.A. for his job for a few years. He is currently in Georgia, so humidity not a problem.
02:15 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Mom Reads Best
A
The climate surely varies in the state of CA and I didn’t know the humidity there is also not best for some individuals. Now GA is ideal… good choice for him.
In response to Licia.
08:50 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Licia
A
Georgia is ideal for my AL-born nephew. He was 22 when he left for CA & never imagined that lack of humidity would affect him so negatively. When he mentioned how the chest pains were perplexing the doctors, I sent him out immediately to find a humidifier. He found a vaporizer. It worked.
11:36 PM - Jul 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}