Christopher Bouzy
A
Sorry, but it is impossible for us to hide your content from someone you have blocked if they are no longer logged in. They can easily change their IP address...etc. However, setting your account to private will solve this issue.
Jeneva Diva @Jenevadiva
Ooooohhhhhhh now I get why nobody answered when I asked to change this setup. I'm literal, and it didn't occur to me that this would be positive in others' eyes. For me, being visible to users I've blocked when they aren't logged in isn't workable. Limits my engagement. Grf.
12:42 AM - Jul 13, 2023
01:21 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Blessing Fowobaje
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I do not really private account
03:42 AM - Jul 13, 2023

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

Jeneva Diva
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Oh, yeah, but then only my existing followers can find me, true? So it's kinda all or nothing.

Not criticizing, just noting that I'm probably an outlier in terms of my personal privacy preference. It happens. 🌞
01:33 AM - Jul 13, 2023
NathanJCaboose
A
In response to Jeneva Diva.
Unfortunately that's the rub with these types of social media platforms. I've seen people I've blocked on the Bird App post screenshots of things I said to them in moment leading up to the block.

That said, I do think people should at least be required to log in in order to view anyone's spouts.
01:36 AM - Jul 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}