I Smoked Threads
A
thread 1/1
Echo this if you're voting for Biden in 2024. If you're not, respond and tell me why. There aren't any trolls here so I can't imagine there are many reasons why you wouldn't but I'd still like to know.
04:40 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Chris
B
Wow, misreading almost as bad as 🐦 … 🙄. I'm a leftist but also a realist. I don't think Sanders is electable; he's too polarizing to get much cooperation from neoliberals, let alone Republicans. No third party will never get my vote while they ignore local elections (ESPECIALLY the green party).
In response to Amy Clink.
02:14 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Amy Clink
A
In response to Chris.
"Neoliberals....often to the right of Reagan...."
01:43 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Chris
B
In response to Amy Clink.
ugh, typo. I meant "Sanders [isn't] electable" … he didn't get my vote last time, either (Warren was a much better option). And none of that matters because neither of them is running this time around.

But will I vote for someone against Biden in a primary? Probably, but only because it's symbolic.
07:47 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Chris
B
In response to Chris.
I think Biden has FAR exceeded expectations but that doesn't mean I won't criticize him and other dems for pulling to the right of center on pretty much every economic policy, not to mention contributing to hundreds of thousands of SARS2 deaths and millions disabled by focusing only on outdated 💉.
02:18 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Amy Clink
A
In response to Chris.
I agree we need to keep heat on those in power no matter their party status. I agree that Biden admin deserves critique and pushing. I draw the line at treating Progressives as infallible and equating the "mainstream" Left with the Right. Cuz if true, we must add Bernie (with my above quote).
02:00 PM - Jul 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}