JonCooper
A
George Santos is MY congressman. Trust me — I’m doing whatever I can to make sure he resigns before the end of his first term.
07:55 AM - Feb 17, 2023
sr gillespie
A
In response to JonCooper.
Sorry. I hope it happens sooner rather than later.
02:44 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Brehon
A
I guess the question is do you get rid of him or use him to tar every Republicans running in 2024?
09:37 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Gregg DiChiara
A
Yikes! You're in his district? He reps you? How do you feel about his decision-making for the constituents?
08:39 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Texpat Nutmegger
A
Is it not possible to hold a recall election on Santos or create an on-the-ground petition in the district to gather signatures? Just trying to understand why there’s seemingly nothing the constituents can do to oust him - the sooner the better.
08:32 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Jerry Wechsler
A
Greetings from Bay Terrace, Queens. Just from the tv ad for Santos, I could see he was an empty suit, a complete zero; a doofus. Of course, I didn't discern the details of his deception, just that his facade was phony. We strongly favor the dynamic, engaging, and personable @darrigomelanie .
08:20 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Jerry Wechsler
A
In response to Jerry Wechsler.
Of course, we voted for Zimmerman; but he presented an ‘old white guy’ image when what was needed was a dynamic, go-getter, and a warm, engaging persona - indeed, Melanie D’Arrigo delivered her campaign poster to me in person after I called her campaign. She’s the real deal.
08:23 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Nancy Broner
A
In response to Jerry Wechsler.
Thank you for introducing her! Lots of work needs to be now to position someone to run and someone who can win.
03:00 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Celt MacGann
A
Thanks
07:59 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Doreen Carvajal
A
Mine too and I’m loathing it.
07:58 AM - Feb 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}