Bowerydoll
A
Ok white folks, here's another daily reminder to infinity -- NEVER ROLL UP ON FOLKS OF COLOR WITH THIS KIND OF TAKE. Don't preach to us. Don't talk to us about waiting for change to happen. You have no idea what it's like to be in our skins. THINK BEFORE YOU SPOUT.
08:30 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Lin
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
@Bowerydoll …I’m so sorry this fool is speaking to you like this. This person doesn’t know and better and is not going to change now. Block them. You don’t deserve to be on the receiving end of their verbal vomit.

Sending healing love and healing hugs your way.
09:37 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Lin.
Thank u, Lin🖐🏾 I blocked him. I really didn't need this after the day I had.
09:39 PM - Jul 13, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Must be a full moon. The struggle clap-backs today towards marginalized folks are really revealing. We need to be able to discuss systemic discrimination. If someone’s argument is: “not all”; “all races were subjugated”; “I define your problem”; or, “my allyship is your blessing”… you don’t get it.
09:18 PM - Jul 13, 2023
just alex
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
…😒😒😒!
10:00 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Myra Faye Turner
A
That was an easy block.
08:36 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
Amen, sis🔥
08:37 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
I'm going through same shit with some dude here too. Maddening.
08:31 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
It really is maddening. I had enough of this back on Apartheid Clyde's bird app. It's making me sick to have white people with bad takes and entitlement run up on me here. I don't need the aggravation. I have enough from the ones I work with every day IRL.
08:53 PM - Jul 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}