Bowerydoll
A
Easy block. Once again, white spouters, don't be like this. Don't "NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE" and "All Lives Matter" Black, Brown, Indigenous and other melanated folks. Not here. Not anywhere. Check your privilege and THINK before you spout.

This spout was deleted.

08:43 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Licia
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
Ah, I think I have secondhand knowledge of said person.
12:42 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
This might be too much to ask of people who were trained to judge and not be judged, examine and not be examined, classify and not be classified...
12:40 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
There's a lot that goes on earlier in the day when I'm not here. If you find someone like that and block, please dm me with the info. Thanks!
12:37 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Sal E
A
I couldn't even figure out what they were saying, other than patronizing and dismissive shit. I creeped on their timeline and it was all more of the same.
09:20 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Sal E.
This really made my bad day worse. I don't need the aggravation, none of us do. Didn't really want to see more of this happening here.
09:23 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Oliver Gibson
A
Oh that argument. It grinds my fucking gears. Recently was in a discussion about reparations where the same stupid line of thinking was used in order to dismiss it completely and call people who care entitled. You bet I'm going to block this person as well.
08:50 PM - Jul 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}