Mustang Sally
A
This is what the Maga racists want. Revenge.
11:32 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Mustang Sally.
I still think Trump roaming free and inciting unrest makes our Country look weak and ridiculous. I don’t understand why they’re allowing him to do this? Don’t they have enough evidence to put him under House Arrest with an ankle monitor pending TRIAL? Wealthy people have to do a lot to get ARRESTED
02:00 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Mustang Sally
A
In response to Yvette.
If Smith charges him with dissemination of national security information and/or conspiracy to commit treason etc, then yes, he will be arrested, and if prior case history prevails for the same charges, jailed pending trial.
03:47 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
In response to Yvette.
he needs to be muzzled. Some of the crimes he's being accused of he still is actively committing by being allowed to talk into a microphone, keyboard or camera lens.
05:08 PM - Jul 14, 2023
KevinC
A
He's angling for a gag order and if that doesn't work (it won't), he's heading for pretrial custody and/or additional charges.
02:00 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Cher Strand (ZEMURON 2)
A
Omg.. sure hope America wales up and keeps him out of any public office
11:37 AM - Jul 14, 2023
GEE GEE
B
I really don't want the hate filled commentaries coming out of the Oval office again. Anyone looking for this does not belong in our government period. I have really been enjoying having a respectful and peaceful president in office. Not waking up to see what the village idiot said the night before.
11:35 AM - Jul 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}