Catherine B
A
I may not change your mind, but I do want to make you think. I have been on a long journey to self discovery and unlearning many things that I had once believed. It may make some of y'all uncomfortable, especially on here, but I will do what I do.
12:36 PM - Jul 15, 2023 (Edited)
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to Catherine B.
💯🔥 💖 good to hear you & see you here
01:07 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Indigo
A
Hey, Catherine B! 👋🏾 Thanks for the follow. Got you back. Hope you're enjoying yourself here on Spoutible. Love your spout. You do you. Looking forward to seeing more of your spouts like this one in my timeline and engaging with them in the future. 😊
12:49 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
And I will do what I do.

By the way: I’m not “y’all.”
I’m one person: A school employee who has lost former students to gun/domestic violence, who goes through the horrors of active shooter drills, who worries that I won’t be able to protect kids in my care.

We need solutions not the same old bs.
04:24 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Catherine B
A
In response to Pamela B'well.
I pinned that post to my profile for a reason. I wasn't just talking about guns. I'm talking about everything. I've been under more than enough control from other people. Those days are done for me. I don't want to be mean or divisive but I refuse to live in an echo chamber.
04:30 PM - Jul 15, 2023
RedSqurrl
A
In response to Pamela B'well.
She wasn't just talking to you and where the hell do you get off responding to anyone like that? Blocked
12:44 PM - Jul 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}