Zeketayler
A
If you are white and feel uncomfortable when a BIPOC tells you you’re wrong about something, instead of acting like our white ancestors and get angry/offended, sit with it. Think about it. Read a book written by a BIPOC person on the topic. Then teach other white people what you learned.
#antiracism
11:07 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
In response to Zeketayler.
06:00 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Licia
A
In response to Irminsul Harp.
Black & Indigenous people can be bigoted towards you & prejudiced against you, but they can't be racist in the USA. I will challenge anyone who tries to diminish the power of the word that represents the pain, torture, brutalization, & death unleashed upon my people by sick twisted individuals.
09:43 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to Licia.
09:45 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Licia
A
In response to Licia.
Hey, dude dropped some "c!ever" language, but blocked me from replying. Typical. I'm not the least bit surprised. *shrug*
09:57 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
So you are saying Black and Indigenous people are being racist towards you when they criticize white people? What exactly are the slurs you have had flung at you?
10:14 AM - Jul 16, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
12:34 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
This guy is a phkn dick. Ignore him, and decenter him.
09:10 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Zeketayler
A
BIPOC have been enslaved, raped, murdered, and experienced all the horrors men can enact on a human being.

That historical trauma lives on in them, and even today the discrimination continues. If a white person is called a racist, there is trauma behind it. It’s our job to empathize, not judge.
06:30 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to Zeketayler.
06:38 PM - Jul 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}