✨Witchy Woman✨
A
This pic is sending me 💖🥰

boomers gonna be pissed but Gen Z is gonna go down as the actual greatest generation in this country in history. It is what it is don't hate.

#BlessTheChildren
10:22 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Kathleen F789
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Actually, it was Boomers who fought and won many rights that were taken for granted until recently — and were still fighting! We remember how it was before winning those rights. We support #DavidHogg and #2Justins
#CivilRights #RightToChoose #RoeVsWade #CleanWaterAct #CleanAirEverywhere
12:26 PM - Jul 17, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
Wait, don't forget the 20th century young people who had water hoses turned on them at full blast because they wanted to vote.
02:08 AM - Jul 16, 2023
Eric Martin
A
Ageism is not a good look. Try harder.
01:14 AM - Jul 16, 2023
Myra Faye Turner
A
I'm sensing you don't actually know any boomers in real life. Especially younger boomers like myself. I doubt if any of us are pissed. Do I like David? Nope but if he can use his platform for good, so be it. I'm certainly not pissed.
11:24 PM - Jul 15, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
All the boomers I know are republicans so they're always pissed about everything 😕
12:15 AM - Jul 16, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
RU kiddn me? Pissed? Try relieved. I’m a boomer and no generation has fucked the world more than mine. Thank Dog Above for the Justins and DavidHoggs, not to mention Omni-generational Black Women! They are literally our only hope of sustained survival
11:05 PM - Jul 15, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Kirk Taylor.
I'm just in awe. I feel like my generation couldn't be bothered to care about anything but also we didn't deal with many of things these kids do (active shooter drills) so there's also that.

They're just pretty amazing
12:12 AM - Jul 16, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
Don’t you know that
we want that for you?

We’re so very proud of you.
11:00 PM - Jul 15, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Pamela B'well.
Oh not me - let's face it Gen X didn't really do shit. We're always forgotten and only remembered for being the original latch key kids.
12:09 AM - Jul 16, 2023
Ken The Plumber
A
Somebody has to bail my ass out.😁
10:28 PM - Jul 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}