O Aguabonita
A
Choking on "Icon Bob Woodward". Lemme guess, this interview is part of a book tour for the new book he has coming out, belatedly revealing info the public had a critical need for in realtime, but which he withheld then to pump up book sales now. Cuz THAT's what Icon Bob is an Icon for!
ANTIFA Cmdr. Baylus Brooks @questblackbeard
Trump murdered over a million Americans and he should be tried for his Covid response disaster as well!

How Trump 'failed' America: Icon Bob Woodward decodes damning 'Trump Tapes' with MSNBC’s Ari Melber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6i7cv_y1Vs&list=PLDIVi-vBsOEy-g6NYL8UomwTwpOCuQSvQ&index=5
How Trump 'failed' America: Icon Bob Woodward decodes damning 'Trump Tapes' with MSNBC’s Ari Melber - YouTube

Pulitzer-Prize winner Bob Woodward says he had “never seen such a failure to protect the people” until his reporting on President Trump’s handling of Covid. ...

11:01 PM - Jul 15, 2023
11:07 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Phoenician
A
In response to O Aguabonita.
First, Bob Woodward IS an icon. If you weren’t around or paying attention to politics in the Watergate era, please watch “All The President’s Men”.

Two, don’t you think it’s a bit disingenuous to pay so much attention to how he’s saying it, and so little attention to what he’s actually saying?
11:05 AM - Sep 09, 2023
O Aguabonita
A
In response to Phoenician.
LOL, I WAS around AND paying attention. 'Tis you been inattentive to Woodward's long habit of withholding info the public had a critical need know in realtime, for inclusion in his next book, when it's too late.
12:54 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to O Aguabonita.
I was a Woodward fan for a very long time. Until he withheld vital info to increase his book sales. No longer a fan.
11:14 PM - Jul 15, 2023
O Aguabonita
A
In response to Jennifer Moore Baker.
IIRC the timeline, that turning point came with a gullibly glowing, insider-access portrait during the first dubya admin (probly helping him get "re-"elected), followed by a critical one later in or after dubya's second term, when it was too late to do any good or matter.
11:22 PM - Jul 15, 2023
M F
B
In response to Jennifer Moore Baker.
Yep! He’s in there for smarm of the year just like the rest of them. And nobody calls him on his shit. MSM just interviews acts like everything is peachy keen. 🎶It’s the end of the world as we know it it’s the end of the world as we know it is the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.🎶
11:41 PM - Jul 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}