Just Frank
A
As Garbo asked in "Grand Hotel", "Who are you?"
I was born and raised near Yellowstone Park. I love ancient movies - 30's & 40's, sarcastic humor, to be home 247, quiet, dreaming - I have vivid dreams, caring, kindness, and candid people. Plus, much more. I ever so dislike liars and mean people.
01:16 PM - Feb 17, 2023
mr bunnylamakins
A
In response to Just Frank.
Original Mutiny on the Bounty My dad loved Turner Movie Classics and Liked the movies too.
05:26 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Just Frank
A
In response to mr bunnylamakins.
I love TCM, but Xfinity wants 20% of my income to access TCM. Thankfully, I have many classic movies on disc.
05:39 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Michael Parlee
A
I envy you the vivid dreams, but I'm right there with you on the classic movies and quiet days at home.
12:37 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Just Frank
A
In response to Michael Parlee.
Thanks for the reply, Michael. My dreams are vivid; though, most of them are fleeting when I awake. Yesterday was #Caturday on Spoutible and I remember petting cats last night in them.

It's nice have another classic movie fan here on the site. Enjoy your Sunday.
04:23 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Ade
A
Hi!!! Hanging out in MT by GNP 💙💙 the mountains! Joey is my full time job and I couldn’t be luckier to have him. Also don’t care much for mean, nasty liars! 😁
12:35 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Just Frank
A
In response to Ade.
I appreciate your reply, Ade. Joey is beautiful and looks like a sweetie. I'm happy you have such a lovable companion. You live in a beautiful part of Montana. I grew up in the Madison valley before ranch subdivision and light pollution. Enjoy your Sunday.
04:34 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Karen Dykstra
A
You sound like someone I would enjoy following☺️
12:35 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Just Frank
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
Thank you Karen for the kind compliment. I don't spout a lot, but I do it respect and never mean. I appreciate that you chose nursing as a career and wish you happy retirement. Enjoy your Sunday, Karen.
04:45 PM - Apr 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}