Nick Knudsen
A
ANOTHER SANTOS: GOP Rep. Andy Ogles (TN) just got caught lying about his past.

He claimed to be an economist AND a former law enforcement official who focused on child trafficking.

Nashville’s Channel 5 found that NONE of it was true.

Another Republican fraud.
01:31 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Pam McSt
A
In response to Nick Knudsen.
Here's a follow up article from Phil Williams after some people made FB comments claiming Andy was certified in economics at Dartmouth.

"Not really."

"The truth, we discovered, is that Ogles received certificates for participating in non-degree classes at Vanderbilt and Dartmouth."
06:52 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Emma Nelson
A
Utterly shameless.
11:56 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Dre B.
A
The media doesn't do a good enough job of vetting the backgrounds of candidates running for office. It's too easy for any Tom, Dick, or George Santos to just lie about everything and the media ignores it to not appear partisan.
05:29 PM - Feb 17, 2023
GWP
A
"focused on child trafficking" ... with the name Ogles. The punchline will be no surprise.
03:07 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Lisa Adcox
A
I live in TN and this is disturbing. Just one more example of " they will lie to get the job" I really think there is more out there who have lied.
02:21 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Jeff Russell
A
Without spreading fear, hate and lies they have nothing.
02:00 PM - Feb 17, 2023 (Edited)
Angelique Yaich
A
It just boggles my mind how ppl can just lie about who they are and what they've been...Santos and Ogles...or people who just outright lie to get what they want, trump, hannity (et al), jordan? what empty vessels do they need to be to achieve these fabrications?
01:51 PM - Feb 17, 2023
. wolf
A
Do you have a link to the article?
01:45 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Nick Knudsen
A
In response to . wolf.
01:55 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Bev Turner
A
He was the County Mayor where we recently moved from. He is nothing but a lying sleezeball and I'm being kind.
01:36 PM - Feb 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}