I Smoked Threads
A
If youve got any real issues with the job Biden has done, we're listening.
Lightly Salted @quaero_interrago
Wow! So, only a troll would want someone other than Biden to be president. Cool, cool, cool.
12:10 AM - Jul 12, 2023
11:04 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Lightly Salted
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
You're dodging my question.
11:18 AM - Jul 13, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
In response to Lightly Salted.
You don't have any complaints do you.
12:16 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Lightly Salted
A
I do, but I can't think of any new ways to say what I've already said.
12:37 PM - Jul 13, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
Then you don't. Its ok to say you dont want to vote for him even though you dont have a real reason not to. Just be honest. Your complaint is about the tiniest of minutia and you cant figure out if this one little thing is worse than having all the bad that comes with a Republican potus.
01:47 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Lightly Salted
A
I don't consider it minute to label people with pejoratives based on a difference of opinion or a vote.

I do, however, find it amusing that you tell yourself my complaint about your use of a pejorative for people with different views is a complaint about Biden or a statement of my political bent.
02:09 PM - Jul 16, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
Because I know bad faith/nitpicky arguments when I see them. I wasn't born yesterday. Not to mention, in Biden's debt ceiling negations, he practically gave up nothing and got an increase in spending on... get this... SNAP benefits. Feeding more hungry people. Add to that a deficit reduction.
02:18 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Lightly Salted
A
You call it nitpicky. I disagree. C'est la vie.

My concern still has nothing to do with my vote.
02:47 PM - Jul 16, 2023
K Ray
A
As I've said before, if you agree with 80% of a candidate's policies, and that candidate can get 51% of the vote (a win!), VOTE FOR THAT CANDIDATE. You'll never 100% agree with a candidate. If you vote for a candidate that can only get 49% of the vote (a loss), then you're nowhere.
02:35 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Niki S. RN
A
Gee, I wonder why that is never on the cable news?
02:29 PM - Jul 16, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
In response to Niki S. RN.
Because no matter how much good Biden is doing, no one cares. See this dude Im responding to.
10:47 PM - Jul 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}