Rivka
A
thread 1/6
If anyone that follows me feels that the argument that women should be the ones responsible for birth control methods to prevent unwanted pregnancies, can just unfollow right now. I can't stand listening to this inane response.
05:18 PM - Jul 16, 2023 (Edited)
Rivka
A
thread 2/6
Women cannot cause pregnancies, only sperm can do that. So start talking about men ejaculating responsibly. Birth control is not always an option. The hormones cause a lot of side effects, iud is not always an option, it's incredibly painful when inserting and taking it out.
05:21 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Rivka
A
thread 3/6
Abstaining is also incredibly sexist. Women are allowed to enjoy sex. Get off your puritanical high horse and go solve problems that need solving. My health care and personal life are none of your business
05:23 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Rivka
A
thread 4/6
Condoms cost money. You know the argument we hear from men? Oh it doesnt feel as good, oh it takes time to put it on, oh I forgot one, come on baby just a little bit, I promise.... oh you won't? What a tease, what a c**ck block, why did I just spend all that money buying you dinner
05:25 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Rivka
A
thread 5/6
I'm gonna tell everyone how horrible you are, what a bad lay, you're ugly anyway. I'm not saying it's all men, but it's certainly the experience that happens enough that it's cliche. An abortion procedure is no picnic.
05:27 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Rivka
A
thread 6/6
Hormones cause unstable emotions, it's a medical procedure with risks, there's pain, there's time off of work, your body has to readjust afterwards . It's not a quick fix, it's a process. Are there people in the world that use it as birth control? Maybe. Still none of your business
05:30 PM - Jul 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}