Indigo
A
Welcome back to the "GOAT" Simone Biles! 🤸🏾‍♀️👏🏾🙌🏾👍🏾

"Despite Her Long Break, Simone Biles Comes Out on Top of the Table at the US National Team Camp"

#SimoneBiles #USNationalTeamCamp #gymnastics #comeback #sports #news #essentiallysports
07:34 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Goose
A
In response to Indigo.
Is she the greatest athlete in U.S. history? Not sure who could be put ahead of her…
02:27 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Indigo
A
When it comes to gymnastics she is, because she does gymnastics like no one else. She performs elements that her competitors can't duplicate, is a multiple world champion and an Olympic winner as well as a record holder in US-championships.
In response to Goose.
02:40 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Goose
A
In response to Indigo.
Yeah, totally agreed that she’s the greatest in gymnastics history. I guess I’m asking the (admittedly annoying) question of whether anyone in any sport has been more incredible than she has. Like if you were to pick a single athlete to represent all of U.S. sports history, would it be her?
02:53 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Indigo
A
In response to Goose.
Ah ok. Wow. All of US sports history? Idk if I'm informed enough in sports history in general to even make a guess like that. I think that she's one of the greatest in US sports history, but the greatest in US sports history, that Idk. 🤷🏾‍♀️
03:17 AM - Jul 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}