Trevor
A
When your entire organization is built upon the failings of the Democratic Party, it should be no surprise that your organization isn't resonating with supporters in 2023. With my latest blog post, I delve into the recent staff turnover at Justice Democrats and revel at their most recent flailings.
09:57 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
In response to Trevor.
How sad that you applaud the supposed demise of the group of people who GenZ most identify with. Pretty sure the name "The Establishment" says it all.
07:17 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Doctor Michael
A
In response to Trevor.
This is delicious! Slogans and subterfuge never pay off 🤣
08:05 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Doctor Michael
A
In response to Trevor.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
08:03 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Nick Pacella
A
In response to Trevor.
Not sure I agree with this. A lot has happened over the past several years regarding climate awareness that started with the green new deal. And rhis administration has responded with actionable policies. We all need to challenge of believe systems more to make effective progress. Same old, same old
07:30 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Rebel Rossi
A
In response to Trevor.
Hm. I'm not sure what gives you the idea that a smaller party trying to erode consensus from a larger one is doing something worthy of contempt. Many democracies in Europe work exactly in this fashion, successfully so. Also, demands like "defunding the police" make sense in an international context.
12:17 AM - Jul 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}