Diane Turner
A
thread 1/2
The giant Allison in Wonderland statue that sits in a #Garden in Central Park is usually covered w children climbing over its terrain. Just a few weeks ago I saw the statue empty and snagged this shot. Then I climbed the statue myself.

#DailyPictureTheme
09:34 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
thread 2/2
My apologies. Brain glitch: Alice.
09:55 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
No echoing allowed. . But Ye Oh Little Faith

Here is the very unflattering photo of me and my friend stop the Alice statue. No makeup. Not happy w my winter weight in this photo from May. Need a Haircut… but I have been challenged to the veracity of my claim.

Curse you Sideeye.😘
In response to Sideeye Slant 🎨.
02:18 PM - Jul 17, 2023 (Edited)
Sideeye Slant 🎨
A
In response to Diane Turner.
You look perfectly fine in this pic! ! I wish all my bad pics looks so good! ! Thanks for proving the veracity of your claim. I will learn to temper my doubt in the future. I accept the curse. I know how hard it is 2post pics you are not happy with. We are our own harshest critics. This looked fun!
02:26 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Sideeye Slant 🎨.
It was fun. I swear I had never seen the statue w/out a gaggle of kids on it. So always wanted to climb up but I would be a monster if I cut off the children. The moment presented and I was all in. I have done a bunch of goofy things in my life. So never doubt me!

I appreciate your kind words.
02:32 PM - Jul 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}